The GrowthLab Report
Don’t know what franchise consulting help you need or where to start?
Or perhaps you need a more customized franchise consulting approach? Or do you need help with everything?
The GrowthLab Report is a good place to start. The GrowthLab Report is set up to do a quick and intensive deep dive into your overall franchise business, and devise a plan of action in terms of which systems and processes would maximize your growth and performance the most.
You will have a complete picture of :
- The state of your system and missing systems in terms of your ability to scale effectively
- Strategic insights and gems we uncover along the way
- A concrete, highly prioritized plan of action
So what exactly does the GrowthLab Report consist of?
We will take you through the patented Hartify Deep Dive Process™ which will consist of a full analysis on:
- Brand. We will assess your brand from the context of franchise sales and how you compete in the franchise sales market.
- Culture. You can’t just scale your systems; you also need to scale your culture.
- Franchise Lead Generation and Qualification. We will identify how you stack up, what you might be missing to drive a higher volume of more qualified leads and convert at a higher rate into engaged conversations.
- Franchise Development Process. How are you set up to engage franchise prospects and get them across the finish line? We will identify all of the areas you need to bolster in order to increase and maximize your lead conversion into franchisees.
- Operations: Metrics, numbers, KPIs, break even. Onboarding and training. Is it an actual system? Are you getting the desired results you need to see when you launch your new franchisees? Can you launch franchisees more successfully? We will dive in and determine what systems could give you faster franchisee starts (and in all of our years of franchising, we know that this is the most important system to nail in all of franchising).
- Operations: Ongoing support. Do you have the right systems in place to drive franchisee revenue growth and profitability?
- Franchisee Relationships. Do you have the right process in place to manage franchisee issues? To align and communicate to your franchisees? To scale your founder as you grow?
- Compliance. Are your franchisees executing on your systems? Do you have a proper compliance system in place?
- Team. Do you have the right people in the right positions and the right positions to scale? Do you have a scale plan?
- Your FDD. We will do a full review of your FDD and provide insight into how to make more money, how to build a more powerful culture, and how to ensure stronger compliance. (This is an additional add-on service if desired.)
How long will the GrowthLab Report take?
We will work with you for two months to uncover all of the insights and findings. During the two months, we will have a weekly set of calls where we will dive in and interview you and the various stakeholders in your business.
What do I get at the end of it?
We will create a full report on all of the sections above, and walk you through each section. We will prioritize, based on what we would do, the order of execution.
What are my next steps?
Book a call with us, meet our team and get a sense of how we work. Or just reserve your spot (our client roster is full so we book ahead as we only start new clients when a space comes up).
The 10 Habits of Best in Class Franchisors
The Only Framework You Need To Scale Your Franchise System
John built one of the fastest growing and best operated franchise systems in the country before he exited in 2019 by being highly disciplined in using Verne Harnish’s Rockefeller Habits checklist. Through his experience and his learnings from other best in class franchisors, he adapted this list specifically for the franchise industry.
The Top 10 Habits checklist provides the 10 most important functions that should be on autopilot for your franchise business to grow and scale predictably and smoothly.